Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sunny Bratsmans


Sunny Bratsmans, originally uploaded by Mark Griffith.

8/13/08 A beautiful August evening on Lake Sammamish. Our friends the Griffith's invited us to go on their boat. The kids and I were at the beach earlier that day and Ben had a lot of fun swimming with his life jacket and blow-up fishy. He must have both on at the same time or he won't get in the water. I guess it is a security issue. At least I don't have to worry to much about him. On the boat Ben jumped in with Marc and got his face dunked. Yeah! Big advancement. I think our trip to Bear Lake this summer for our Kidd family reunion really helped him get use to the water. He will be a little swimmer in no time.

1 comment:

Heath694 said...

Your pictures are so cute. Your kids are the cutest ever. I just wanted to tell you Isaac has a little teacher crush on you. Whenever I ask him who his teacher is he turns red and says, "Sunel." Too cute!