Monday, February 1, 2010

The Littlest Ballarina


The Littlest Ballarina, originally uploaded by Mark Griffith.

Olivia at Little Maddie's 1 year Birthday. She was so excited to wear her pink tutu to the party at Maggiano's. She LOVES pink and asks to wear her tutu a lot but it usually isn't the right occasion or will get dirty. So this was perfect. We had a lot fun time eating the yummy food at Maggiano's (can't go wrong with lots of fattening food) and socializing with friends. Marc had to work at REI that Saturday doing their audit so he had to miss out.

2 comments:

Heath694 said...

I think you should rename this "The Cutest Ballarina". I love Maggiano's. I make Martin take me there once a week. We've gotten good at getting a table without waiting...that may be why I look like I do....:)

Desiree said...

love all the pictures! the kids are growing up, too fast.