Thursday, February 3, 2011

Little Lyla 10 months


 Little Lyla is growing so fast.  At 10 months she waves when you say goodbye or goodnight.  Says mama and dada randomly.  One time I sneezed and she made a "ha choo" sound.  It was hilarious.  I haven't got her to do it since.  She just started crawling backwards so I am sure she will soon.  I haven't been pro active in helping her crawl because I secretly don't want her to grow up......and don't want put the gates back up again. Her hair is starting to stick straight up just like Bentley's did except his was red.  We loved his spiky hair.  She is also petite like Bentley was, but has Olivia's darker, feminine features.  I am sure she will aspire to be a princess like Olivia does.  She just started sleeping through the night which is a relief to us all.  She is the lightest sleeper even as a third child.  You open the door and she wakes up right away.  Olivia could sleep through anything when Bentley and her shared a room.   Lyla's last new talent is that she claps.  She started at about 9 months and does it on demand.   Her favorite food is oranges or clementines to be exact.  She'll eat 2 or 3 if I let her.    


2 comments:

staceygriff said...

she's such a beautiful girl. I miss holding her and giving her little squeezes. Give her a hug from me. We miss you guys.

Heath694 said...

Lyla, Lyla!! My favorite little 10 month old! She always makes me smile. Sweet little girl! Thanks for sharing her with me sometimes!